Father Ken Buckler was inducted into the parish on the 13th September 2005. Father Ken lives with his wife Claire and their son Jay. Father Ken also has two older sons who are both married and each have two children.
Father Ken was ordained in 1998, prior to this he was a nurse working in the health service for almost 24 years.

The Parish of Hounslow West has a population of 10,000. The worship style is in the Modern Catholic tradition of the Church of England. The parish is situated on the fringes of Heathrow Airport, and is a close knit community of cultural diversity and social challenge. The Church of the Good Shepherd was consecrated on 2nd February 1958 (Candlemass) as a mission Church from St Paul's, Hounslow West, but the church became a parish in its own right in the 1960's. It was built using war damage funds from St Johns, Wapping. There are four estates (two owned by the local authority, one by Places for People, and one private owner occupied). These estates were built as part of London's overspill housing from the East End.